- Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This clock is crafted with simple elegance. A pair of carved shell overlays and a wood bezel with a convex glass crystal.
- The aged antique dial features black Roman numerals and classic spade hands.
- A gold-tone design detailing on the lower glass draws attention to the wood and brass-finished pendulum, which glistens against a back panel finished to match the case.
- The glass is framed by reeded columns with carved rosettes, and the base features a distinctive tiered profile.
- Quartz, battery-operated, dual-chime Kieninger movement plays full Westminster or Ave Maria chimes with strike on the hour, with optional 4/4 chime feature which plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly.
- Volume control, automatic nighttime volume reduction option, and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Requires two C sized batteries (not included).
גובה: 71 ס"מ
רוחב: 29 ס"מ
עומק: 11 ס"מ